Sadistic Concept of Life #09:"Humans will always be ALONE, no matter who we are with. Born alone. Live alone. Die alone."
hehe!! I love rule #09. It's because of loneliness, humans learn to create, define and search for 'love'. Honestly I think, 'love' means "lonely freak in self-denial". =D
I just finish studying my HR. AND in 14 more hours, my midsem test would officially end!!!! hohoho!! then it's maple time, anime time, shopping time, slacking time, relaxing time and sleeping time!!! But then again I must do the psycho project. Draft due on week 10, week after school reopens!!!
I just pack my table. It's sparkling clean now. Can finally locate missing mangas hiding beneath the pile of stuffs. hoho. I found a dead bug under that pile too. >.< Eck! AT least it's better then the corpse of dead spider that is dividing into two found by hf in my mini foolscape dat time. =X
i'm so excited. =D sushi after exam tommorrow!!! shopping with rachy after tomorrow!!! SLEEPING TILL 3PM AFTER TOMORROW!!! And i can play a fair share of maple and kingdom hearts from tomorrow onwards.
i'm a proud member of IMH escapees club!!! wahahaha!
the weirdest queen
                    
       
@ 12:15:00 AM